…we are experienced interim managers that work in the trenches with our customers. Our independent high ethical standards, continuous search for innovative thinking combined with a inside-out implementation process is at the base of our success ! …
....we push your business beyond its current boundaries.
We tailor services with the main goal being the management of change and distinguish between several type of business services. Our experience is in both old and new economy segments. To receive a short presentation on Makwa please write us a few words: email@example.com
Makwa officially represented in Israel the State of Massachusetts and Massport for many years and with the unique support of the NEICC pushed Israeli companies to invest their future on “Rd128”. “Massachusetts was the trailblazer as the first US state to open a representative office here for trade and investment promotion under the auspices of the Massachusetts Office of Trade & Investment, a cabinet position of then governor William Weld with David Vita acting is the officer’s local director.
(Link to full Report) For Massachusetts the investment here paid off handsomely”.
… from receivership to the TASE in 14 month for a medical equipment company dealing in the optimization of acute kidney care and fluid management.
….and finally the company was acquired by Baxter in September 2013.
1. What is an interim manager ? He / she is like a samurai; bound by duty and honour.
2. Why should you hire a “samurai” for a business >> Because you feel (may still not know) you are heading towards a “change situation” that can be negative (a downturn) or positive (new business development, new financing…)
3. When should you hire the samurai ? >> Before the problem arises.
4. How should you choose samurai ? >> Essentially, we are talking about a person that would excel in his assignment and from day one push out of his/her own boundaries: honest, transparent with a hands-on approach. You need to “feel” their potential to work out the details bottom up from the trenches while defining and making the change happen. Also they must be excellent in communication.
5. How do you measure the success ? >> By jointly defining and continuously refining the assignment parameters: financing raising amounts, sales increase, profitability increases, mitigation strategy potentials, new candidates, new suppliers or new potential customers fit to the business, etc… Finally the success should always be > 10x of the “hire” efforts (total expenses of the “hire”).
The Bushido Code
Helped finance and push unique innovative drug delivery device up to become a public shell.